Dr. Michael Levy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Levy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Levy completed a residency at University of British Columbia. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital and Medical Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- McMaster University, Fellowship Hospital
- University of British Columbia, Residency Hospital
- Queens University / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levy?
Everything about him and his care is good!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levy frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Heart Disease, and Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent.
Dr. Levy's office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805 (617) 638-8000