Dr. Levy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Levy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Levy completed a residency at McMaster University. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levy is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- McMaster University, Fellowship Hospital
- McMaster University, Residency Hospital
- University of British Columbia, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805 Existing Patients: (781) 744-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levy?
Great doctor. Very easy to talk to, not to mention he saved my life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Levy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levy frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Heart Disease, and Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent.
Dr. Levy's office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center