Dr. Michael Lee, MD
New Patient(310) 825-8811
Dr. Michael Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division. He currently practices at UCLA Medical Center Cardiology and is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
UCLA Medical Center Cardiology
UCLA Health Westwood Specialty Care200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 825-8811
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Residency Hospital — 2001
- St Georges U, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr Lee is the best cardiologist in LA. He saved my life twice by putting two stents in my arteries. The first stent was put in after my LAD was close to completely blocked. Dr Lee is highly experienced, has performed tens of thousands of angiograms. If you are looking for a cardiologist, look no further. You will be very pleased as I am.
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center