Dr. Lagnese has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Lagnese, DO is a critical care medicine specialist in Norristown, PA. Dr. Lagnese completed a residency at Abington Meml Hospital. He currently practices at Montgomery County Pulmonary and Sleep Consultants PC and is affiliated with Chestnut Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lagnese is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Abington Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Atlantic City Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lagnese?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lagnese accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lagnese frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Respiratory Failure, and Low Blood Oxygen Level.
Dr. Lagnese's office is located at 325 W Germantown Pike Ste 301, Norristown, PA 19403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
- Suburban Community Hospital