Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kornish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Kornish, MD is a family medicine specialist in Ronan, MT. Dr. Kornish completed a residency at Kaiser Fndn Hospital Fontana. He currently practices at St. Luke Community Healthcare and is affiliated with St. Luke Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kornish is board certified in Family Practice.
- Kaiser Fndn Hospital Fontana, Residency Hospital
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kornish?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kornish frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Kornish's office is located at 107 6th Ave SW, Ronan, MT 59864. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kornish has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke Community Hospital