Dr. Klein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Klein, MD is a family medicine specialist in Alton, IL. Dr. Klein completed a residency at Forest Park Hospital Department Of Family Medicine. He currently practices at Saint Anthony's Physician Group and is affiliated with Alton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klein is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Illinois - Master's in Social Work, Other Education — 2009
- Forest Park Hospital Department Of Family Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Forest Park Hospital Department Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 2002
- University Of Illinois, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Anthony's Physician Group
Saint Anthony's Physician Group2 Saint Anthonys Way Ste 205, Alton, IL 62002 Existing Patients: (618) 462-2222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
very caring dr. always ask if there is anything you would like to discuss, very respectfull of your needs
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Klein frequently treats Hypertension, Lipid Disorders, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Klein's office is located at 2 Saint Anthonys Way Ste 205, Alton, IL 62002. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alton Memorial Hospital
- OSF Saint Anthony's Health Center