Dr. Katcher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Katcher, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salem, MA. Dr. Katcher completed a residency at Beth Israel Hospital. He currently practices at NORTH SHORE CARDIOVASCULAR ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Katcher is board certified in Cardiology.
- New England Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Shore Cardiovascular Associates
North Shore Cardiovascular Associates81 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970 Existing Patients: (978) 744-5900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katcher?
Caring doctor - always available. Skilled and intuitive!! Wouldn't go to anyone else!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Katcher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Katcher's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katcher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katcher frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Katcher's office is located at 81 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore Medical Center
- NSMC Union Hospital