Dr. Michael Honor, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New Britain, CT. Dr. Honor completed a residency at St Francis Hosp. He currently practices at Starling Physicians Internal Medicine and is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Honor is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Starling Physicians Internal Medicine
New Britain - Kensington Ave300 Kensington Ave, New Britain, CT 06051 Existing Patients: (860) 832-8150
- St Francis Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St Francis Hospital and Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Rutgers Medical School, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Honor?
I have been with Dr. Honor for over 10 years. Very competent. He is Patient and has good bedside manners. He clearly explains why I need to take a drug or in some cases not take any medication. I have enjoyed him being my doctor and give him 5 stars.
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus