Dr. Gutkin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Gutkin, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Sparta, NJ. Dr. Gutkin completed a residency at New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital. He currently practices at Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey and is affiliated with Hackettstown Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gutkin is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- St George'S University School Of Med St George'S Grenada, Medical School — 1997
- Ithaca College in Ithaca, NY, Undergraduate School
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gutkin?
i have been seeing dr. gutkin for several years now and he has been amazing, he makes you feel comfortable and the most important thing he listens. and remedies the problem
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Gutkin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gutkin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gutkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gutkin frequently treats Back Pain, Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Gutkin's office is located at 376 Lafayette Rd Ste 202, Sparta, NJ 7871. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackettstown Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- Newton Medical Center
Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey
Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey376 Lafayette Rd Ste 202, Sparta, NJ 7871 Existing Patients: (908) 684-3005