Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Michael Galloway, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Cookeville, TN. Dr. Galloway completed a residency at University Tenn. He currently practices at Cookeville Eye Specialists and is affiliated with Cumberland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Galloway is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Tenn, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Christian Brothers College, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cookeville Eye Specialists
Cookeville Eye Specialists1125 Perimeter Park Dr, Cookeville, TN 38501 Existing Patients: (931) 528-1304
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galloway?
My newly installed permanent lens are everything I could ask for. No more glasses. Wonderful staff, doctors, nurses. Operation went very smoothly without pain. Very happy with results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Galloway frequently treats Cataract, Senile Cataracts, and Cataract Removal Surgery.
Dr. Galloway's office is located at 1125 Perimeter Park Dr, Cookeville, TN 38501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Galloway has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cumberland Medical Center