Dr. Michael Conte, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Conte completed a residency at Ny Hosp/Cornell Med Ctr. He currently practices at UCSF Vascular Surgery Clinic and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Conte is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
UCSF Vascular Surgery Clinic
San Francisco400 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-2357
- Ny Hosp/Cornell Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Ny Hosp/Cornell Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Conte?
He is absolutely the best doctor/surgeon ever he literally saved my life & my leg. Very caring individual with wonderful bedside manner
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus