Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Clark, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Clark completed a residency at University Hospital S Tx Med Center. He currently practices at Novant Health Psychiatric Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clark is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Hospital S Tx Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Nc Hosps, Residency Hospital
- The Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Novant Health Psychiatric Associates
Novant Health Psychiatry1900 Randolph Rd Ste 800, Charlotte, NC 28207 Existing Patients: (704) 384-1246
Presbyterian Novant Heart & Wellness Cornelius19485 Old Jetton Rd Ste 270, Cornelius, NC 28031 Existing Patients: (704) 384-1246
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clark frequently treats Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Clark's office is located at 1900 Randolph Rd Ste 800, Charlotte, NC 28207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clark has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.