Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carnes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Carnes, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine specialist in Pikeville, KY. Dr. Carnes completed a residency at St. Barnabas Hospital. He currently practices at Kentucky College of Optometry and is affiliated with Pikeville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carnes is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- St. Barnabas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Phs Mt. Sinai Medical Center East, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Med, Medical School — 1997
- Bethany College, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carnes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carnes frequently treats Low Back Pain, Arthritis, and Cervical Spine Myelopathy.
Dr. Carnes' office is located at 810 Hambley Blvd, Pikeville, KY 41501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carnes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Pikeville Medical Center
Kentucky College of Optometry810 Hambley Blvd, Pikeville, KY 41501 (606) 218-5449