Dr. Michael Rovzar, MD is a pulmonologist in San Juan Capistrano, CA. Dr. Rovzar completed a residency at University Ariz Health Science Center. He currently practices at Paloma Medical Group and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Paloma Medical Group
Paloma Medical Group30230 Rancho Viejo Rd Ste 200, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 (949) 443-4114
- University Ariz Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- Harbor UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- U Ariz Hlth Sci Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Heritage Provider Network
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Monarch Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rovzar?
Handled my case in a very professional manner. He asked me tons of questions and he listened to me very carefully. I went to him as a second opinion by my first doctor .I was diagnosed with IPF but it seemed that he needs to do extra blood work and to consult with the radiologist to decide what to do to get to the root cause of my lungs. Which I really appreciate it. Rarely to find such doctor at this level of care and honesty. I feel I m in good hands now. Thanks God I know this Dr now.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center- Laguna Hills
- UC Irvine Medical Center