Dr. Rothkopf has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Rothkopf, MD is a cardiology specialist in Irving, TX. Dr. Rothkopf completed a residency at Med College Of Virginia Hospital. He currently practices at Cottonwood Cardiology and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rothkopf is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rothkopf?
- Med College Of Virginia Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cottonwood Cardiology1110 Cottonwood Ln Ste 105, Irving, TX 75038 Existing Patients: (972) 607-2525
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rothkopf accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rothkopf frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Congestive Heart Failure.
Dr. Rothkopf's office is located at 1110 Cottonwood Ln Ste 105, Irving, TX 75038. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving