Call (725) 241-0501 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael Rosenman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Rosenman completed a residency at Children's Hospital of Orange County | University of Texas Health and Science Center. He currently practices at Nevada Pediatric Specialists and is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosenman is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Children's Hospital of Orange County | University of Texas Health and Science Center, Residency Hospital
- Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Minsk State Medical Institute, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nevada Pediatric Specialists
Michael Rosenman Pediatrics2870 S Maryland Pkwy Ste 160, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Existing Patients: (725) 241-0501
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Rosenman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosenman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosenman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosenman frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Rapid Flu Test.
Dr. Rosenman's office is located at 2870 S Maryland Pkwy Ste 160, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosenman speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rosenman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- MountainView Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center