Dr. Romanowsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Romanowsky, MD is a family medicine specialist in Salem, NH. Dr. Romanowsky completed a residency at St Francis Hospital. He currently practices at Expressmed At Salem LLC and is affiliated with Exeter Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Romanowsky is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Francis Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romanowsky?
Great doctor. Been our family physician for nearly 20 years. Hope he never retires.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Romanowsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Romanowsky frequently treats Wellness Examination, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Romanowsky's office is located at 159 N Broadway, Salem, NH 03079. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Romanowsky speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Exeter Hospital
- Holy Family Hospital
- Parkland Medical Center
- Umass Memorial Medical Center