Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Michael Rollin, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Rollin completed a residency at University of Colorado School of Medicine. He currently practices at POPKIN STEPHEN M MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rollin is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Popkin Stephen M MD
Edcare4100 E Mississippi Ave Ste 1300, Denver, CO 80246 Existing Patients: (303) 771-0861
Eating Disorder Center of Denver
Edc of Denver LLC950 S Cherry St Ste 1010, Denver, CO 80246 Existing Patients: (303) 771-0861
Denver Mental Health Collective2121 S Oneida St Ste 600, Denver, CO 80224 Existing Patients: (720) 863-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rollin?
Dr. Rollin is one of the best doctors I’ve ever worked with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rollin frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Rollin's office is located at 4100 E Mississippi Ave Ste 1300, Denver, CO 80246. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rollin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.