Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Michael Rizkalla, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Lawrenceville, NJ. Dr. Rizkalla completed a residency at Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at Performance Spine & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rizkalla is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Performance Spine and Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2011
- McMaster University Contemporary Medical Acupuncture, Other Education — 2011
- Morristown Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Morristown Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rizkalla?
Dr. Rizkalla has treated me for ongoing Cervical pain, he ultimately did a nerve oblation which has given me incredible pain relief. Other Doctors treated me with temporary fixes, Dr. Rizkalla’s treatment is still working months later. He has also performed an amazing Ultrasound guided Carpal Tunnel release procedure. The recovery time was only a few days and I was back to work. No OT was needed and was able to perform all duties normally. Just amazing! I highly recommend him. His team in the Marlton office is stellar. His NP, Adam Saalfelder in the Hamilton office is also wonderful. If you have pain issues definitely go to see him. Your guaranteed to leave feeling better than when you came :) They don’t just pass out meds, they actually help solve pain issues so you won’t need meds!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rizkalla has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rizkalla frequently treats Fibromyalgia, Low Back Pain, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Rizkalla's office is located at 4056 Quakerbridge Rd Ste 111, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton
- Virtua Mount Holly Hospital
Performance Spine & Sports Medicine
Performance Spine and Sports Medicine4056 Quakerbridge Rd Ste 111, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 (609) 588-8600
Delaware Valley Pain and Spine Institute
Louis Spagnoletti M.d. LLC3 Eves Dr Ste 311, Marlton, NJ 08053 (856) 983-9001
Revive Spine and Pain Center
SOAR Medicine, LLC
SOAR Medicine7560 Red Bug Lake Rd Ste 2014, Oviedo, FL 32765 (407) 951-5833