Dr. Stadnicki has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Stadnicki, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lewiston, ME. Dr. Stadnicki completed a residency at Maine Med Center. and is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stadnicki is board certified in Family Practice.
- Maine Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Memorial University Of Newfoundland Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 10 High St Ste 302, Lewiston, ME 04240 Existing Patients: (207) 795-5750
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stadnicki?
Dr. Stadnicki is awesome! He always listens to me as the. Patients mother. Always willing to explore options. We couldn't have made it through without his support and knowledge .
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stadnicki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stadnicki frequently treats Tuberculosis Screening, Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling, and Wheelchair Evaluation.
Dr. Stadnicki's office is located at 10 High St Ste 302, Lewiston, ME 04240. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Central Maine Medical Center