Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Michael Savona, MD is a hematology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Savona completed a residency at University Of California. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Medical Group and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California, Residency Hospital
- David Grant Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Wake Forrest University Medical School, Medical School
- 1st Medical Network
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Alliant Health Plans
- American General
- American International Group (AIG)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Savona?
Dr. Savona CARES. He is extremely smart and well versed in his field. He took time with my father, explained this disease well and even though dad did not qualify for a current trial Dr. Savona will stay involved in his case and watch for any upcoming trial for which dad might qualify. It is nice to have him on our side in this battle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Savona has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Savona frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Savona's office is located at 3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Savona speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Vanderbilt Medical Group3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 322-7878
Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center
Vanderbilt University Medical Center2220 PIERCE AVE, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 936-8422