Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rousse accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Rousse, MD is a family medicine specialist in Saint Johnsbury, VT. Dr. Rousse completed a residency at U Mass Med Ctr. He currently practices at NORTHEASTERN VERMONT REGIONAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Masters in Public Health, Other Education — 2000
- U Mass Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital1315 Hospital Dr, Saint Johnsbury, VT 05819 Existing Patients: (802) 748-8141
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rousse?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rousse frequently treats Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG), Vaccination, and Worker's Compensation Evaluations.
Dr. Rousse's office is located at 1315 Hospital Dr, Saint Johnsbury, VT 05819. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rousse has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital