Dr. Pascolini has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Pascolini, DO is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Youngstown, OH. Dr. Pascolini completed a residency at Millcreek Community Hospital. and is affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pascolini is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Millcreek Community Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Millcreek Community Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie, Medical School — 2004
- Wilkes University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 8401 Market St, Youngstown, OH 44512 Existing Patients: (330) 747-1106
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pascolini?
takes the time to understand the problem & explains the cure in simple to understand language.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Pascolini, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pascolini's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pascolini accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pascolini frequently treats Otitis Media, Allergic Rhinitis, and Nosebleed.
Dr. Pascolini's office is located at 8401 Market St, Youngstown, OH 44512. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Akron Children's Hospital
- Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital
- Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital