Call (352) 534-5720 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael King, MD is a family medicine specialist in Brooksville, FL. Dr. King completed a residency at University of Kentucky College of Medicine. He currently practices at HCA Florida Oak Hill Family Care - Veterans and is affiliated with HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. King is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine | University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
The visit is always very good. Dr. King carefully reviews your file and explains everything in detail. I know exactly what needs fixing and how to fix it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. King accepts your insurance.
Dr. King frequently treats Insomnia, Anxiety, and Enlarged Prostate (BPH).
Dr. King's office is located at 44 VETERANS AVE, Brooksville, FL 34601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. King has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital
- UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital Pavilion H
HCA Florida Oak Hill Family Care - Veterans
Northpointe Physicians Group44 VETERANS AVE, Brooksville, FL 34601 Existing Patients: (352) 534-5720