Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (352) 632-6342.
Dr. Michael King, MD is a family medicine specialist in Brooksville, FL. Dr. King completed a residency at University of Kentucky College of Medicine. He currently practices at Nature Coast Center For Primary Care - Hearth Road and is affiliated with Oak Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. King is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine | University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nature Coast Center For Primary Care - Hearth Road
Nature Coast Center for Primary Care44 VETERANS AVE, Brooksville, FL 34601 Existing Patients: (352) 632-6342
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
The visit is always very good. Dr. King carefully reviews your file and explains everything in detail. I know exactly what needs fixing and how to fix it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. King has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael King, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. King's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. King accepts your insurance.
Dr. King frequently treats Insomnia, Anxiety, and Enlarged Prostate (BPH).
Dr. King's office is located at 44 VETERANS AVE, Brooksville, FL 34601. Find other locations and directions.
- Oak Hill Hospital
- UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital Pavilion H