Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bishop accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Bishop, MD is a medical oncology specialist in New Lenox, IL. Dr. Bishop completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Univ of Chicago Cancer Center At Silver Cross and is affiliated with The University Of Chicago Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bishop is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Loyola Univ Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Univ of Chicago Cancer Center At Silver Cross1850 Silver Cross Blvd, New Lenox, IL 60451 Existing Patients: (773) 702-9297
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bishop?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bishop frequently treats Herpes Simplex Screening, Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening , and Fever.
Dr. Bishop's office is located at 1850 Silver Cross Blvd, New Lenox, IL 60451. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bishop has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center