Dr. Benitez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Benitez, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Benitez completed a residency at University Of Md Med Sys. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF MAR and is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benitez is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Md Med Sys, Residency Hospital
- University Of Va Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Mar
University of Mar22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-8667
Univ of Maryland Dept of Neurology Univ of Mary
Univ of Maryland Dept of Neurology Univ of Mary419 W Redwood St Ste 520, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-7877
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benitez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Benitez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benitez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benitez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benitez frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Benitez's office is located at 22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Maryland Medical Center