Dr. Abern has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Abern, MD is a urologic oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Abern completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with University Of Illinois Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abern is board certified in Urology.
- University of Illinois At Chicago / School of Public Health, Other Education — 2017
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Medical School — 2006
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Illinois At Chicago Cancer Center
University of Illinois Hospital1801 W Taylor St, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 996-2779
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abern?
He is an outstanding communicator--clear, use terms the common man can understand, skilled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Abern, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abern's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abern accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abern frequently treats Blood in Urine (Hematuria), Chlamydia Infection Screening, and Herpes Simplex Screening.
Dr. Abern's office is located at 1801 W Taylor St, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Illinois Hospital