Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Porubcin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Porubcin, MD is a oncology specialist in Moline, IL. Dr. Porubcin completed a residency at U South Ala Coll Med Ctr. He currently practices at Medical Arts Associates, Ltd. and is affiliated with Genesis Medical Center – Silvis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Porubcin is board certified in Hematology.
- U South Ala Coll Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- U South Ala Coll Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U South Ala Coll Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- MSKCC, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- NIH, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Comenius U, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Arts Associates, Ltd.
Medical Arts Associates Ltd600 John Deere Rd Ste 102, Moline, IL 61265 Existing Patients: (309) 779-4265
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Porubcin?
The knowledge and care one receives here is is comparable to a larger city or university hospital. The only difference is it's on a smaller scale. I should know I've been to both.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Porubcin frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Porubcin's office is located at 600 John Deere Rd Ste 102, Moline, IL 61265. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Porubcin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Genesis Medical Center – Silvis
- Genesis Medical Center, Aledo
- Hammond-Henry Hospital
- Trinity Rock Island
- UnityPoint Health - Trinity Bettendorf