Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Patin, MD is a family medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Patin completed a residency at Jamaica Hospital. He currently practices at Bay Parkway Physicians PC and is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Jamaica Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Crimean State Medical Institute, Medical School — 1972
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patin?
I've been Dr. Michael Patin's patient for over 20+ years. Service is always perfect! Doctor is very attentive, professional, clearly answers all the questions and is the best diagnostician. Dr. Michael Patin's vast medical experience (>30years) saved me many times. Office stuff is great and has the highest professional skills. This office has a lot of diagnostic medical equipment, a laboratory and physical therapy. I highly recommend Dr. Michael Patin! -Iosif Barkan, January 25, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patin frequently treats Headache, Contact Dermatitis, and Muscle Spasm.
Dr. Patin's office is located at 6417 BAY PKWY, Brooklyn, NY 11204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patin speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Patin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital