Dr. Michael Silverstein, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Winter Park, FL. Dr. Silverstein completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation (Orthopaedic Surgery). He currently practices at Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic and is affiliated with Dr. P. Phillips Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic1285 ORANGE AVE, Winter Park, FL 32789 Existing Patients: (407) 647-2287
Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic7300 Sandlake Commons Blvd Ste 127, Orlando, FL 32819 Existing Patients: (407) 647-2287
Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic5151 Winter Garden Vineland Rd Ste 206, Windermere, FL 34786 Existing Patients: (407) 629-2444
- OrthoCarolina Spine Center (Spine Surgery Fellowship), Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation (Orthopaedic Surgery), Residency Hospital
- Florida State University College of Medicine - MD, Medical School
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silverstein?
After falling off my deck and breaking my back, I experienced 7 weeks of tormenting pain. I went to Dr. Silverstein @ Jewett Orthopedics and he recommended a Kyphoplasty to repair my L3 vertebrae. The surgery was minimally invasive and life changing. I gained instant relief from all my pain and the healing process was rapid and smooth. I sailed through my physical therapy visits and feel really terrific!!! I am so happy I chose to have this procedure done and I highly recommend Dr. Silverstein for both this procedure as well as any spinal issues. He and his staff are the epitome of professionalism and the entire experience was top notch from the initial consultation through the last therapy session.
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center