Dr. Sherman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Sherman, MD is a oncology specialist in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Sherman completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Contra Costa Oncology and is affiliated with John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sherman is board certified in Oncology.
- University of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- State University of New York - PhD, Other Education — 1994
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Russian, Spanish
Contra Costa Oncology
Michael P Sherman MD Phd A Medical Corp.500 Lennon Ln, Walnut Creek, CA 94598 Existing Patients: (925) 939-9610
- 2 1320 El Capitan Dr Ste 330, Danville, CA 94526 Existing Patients: (925) 806-9700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherman?
Dr. Sherman is an outstanding physician. Incredibly competent and intelligent with superior patient care. Super knowledgeable with attention to details; providing best treatment options with compassion. I needed to look no further to find a physician that could give me critical and state of the art care and answer my many questions. THANK YOU Dr. Sherman! And, thank you Contra Costa Oncology staff for making me feel so welcome!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Sherman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sherman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sherman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sherman frequently treats Anemia, Colorectal Cancer, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Sherman's office is located at 500 Lennon Ln, Walnut Creek, CA 94598. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sherman speaks Russian, Spanish, and Arabic. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care - ValleyCare Pleasonton