Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 955-5050.
Dr. Michael Savage, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Savage completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Jefferson Angioplasty Center and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Savage is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Thos Jeff U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jefferson Angioplasty Center
Surgery111 S 11th St Ste 6210, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology
Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology925 Chestnut St Ste Mezz, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Savage?
Dr Savage paid attention to MY symptoms and adjusted treatment, on the spot, for my current condition. He prescribed an old medication that reduced my cath lab visits from 4-6 months to 2 years++ Thank Youi
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Savage has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Savage, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Savage's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Savage accepts your insurance.
Dr. Savage frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Chest Pain.
Dr. Savage's office is located at 111 S 11th St Ste 6210, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital