Dr. Michael Nancollas, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Lenox, MA. Dr. Nancollas completed a residency at SUNY Buffalo Affil Hosps, Orthopaedic Surgery. He currently practices at Berkshire Hand to Shoulder Center and is affiliated with Berkshire Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nancollas is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Berkshire Hand to Shoulder Center
Berkshire Hand to Shoulder Center55 Pittsfield Rd, Lenox, MA 01240 Existing Patients: (413) 344-1770
- SUNY Buffalo Affil Hosps, Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- SUNY Buffalo Affil Hosps, Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Millard Fillmore Gates Circle Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Cornell University, College Of Art & Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health New England (HNE)
- Tufts Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nancollas?
October 2018, Dr Nancollas operated on my hand. Exceptional results it is almost a year and have full use of my thumb. Had 5 years of severe pain and limited use of my hand. This operation has literally changed my quality of life. Now able to do activities I was unable to do for so long. Would recommend this doctor to anyone who has hand issues. Know at least 8 other people who have been treated and feel the same as me.
- Berkshire Medical Center