Dr. Mullane has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Mullane, MD is a hematology specialist in Racine, WI. Dr. Mullane completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus. He currently practices at Aurora Cancer Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mullane is board certified in Hematology.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mn Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Cancer Care
Aurora Cancer Care1151 WARWICK WAY, Racine, WI 53406 Existing Patients: (262) 886-7360
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mullane?
When I was first diagnosed with cancer Dr Mullane was recommended to me by another doctor as being technically superior and being a "gem" . Dr. Mullane helped me build my medical team from multiple sources, planned my treatment, and guided the process through chemo, surgery, radiation and more all with empathy and superb communication. My story ends well, I am cured of cancer, but even if I had not had that outcome, I am confident that I was in the right hands. I concur that he is a "gem."