Dr. Michael Massey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Massey's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Massey, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Massey completed a residency at U Ala. He currently practices at Retina Specialists of Alabama in Montgomery LLC and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Massey is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Crippled Chldn Rsch Fdn, Fellowship Hospital
- U Ala, Residency Hospital
- Carraway Meth Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Massey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Massey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Massey frequently treats Farnsworth Lantern Test, Eye Examination, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Massey's office is located at 2055 Normandie Dr Ste 314, Montgomery, AL 36111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Massey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center South
Retina Specialists of Alabama in Montgomery LLC2055 Normandie Dr Ste 314, Montgomery, AL 36111 (334) 263-0105