Dr. Link has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Link, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Link completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. He currently practices at PEDIATRICS HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY and is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Link is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Stanford School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatrics Hematology and Oncology
Pediatrics Hematology and Oncology1000 Welch Rd Ste 300, Palo Alto, CA 94304 Existing Patients: (650) 723-5535
Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital Stanford725 Welch Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94304 Existing Patients: (650) 497-8953
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Link?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Link, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Link's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Link accepts your insurance.
Dr. Link frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Link's office is located at 1000 Welch Rd Ste 300, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Link speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford