Dr. Michael Hoenig, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Hoenig completed a residency at Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine. He currently practices at Carolina Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical Associates and is affiliated with Mary Black Health System Spartanburg. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hoenig is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Carolina Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical Associates
- Carolinas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Emory University, Medical School — 2002
- Wofford College, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoenig?
Visit is great
- Mary Black Health System Spartanburg
- Spartanburg Medical Center