Dr. Michael Darnell, MD is a venous and lymphatic medicine specialist in Ft Worth, TX. Dr. Darnell completed a residency at University of Kansas Medical Center. He currently practices at Reeder Vein Institute and is affiliated with Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Darnell is board certified in General Surgery.
Reeder Vein Institute
Reeder Vein Institute7100 Oakmont Blvd Ste 204, Ft Worth, TX 76132 Existing Patients: (972) 566-3040
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Kansas, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Darnell?
The procedure is simple and there is no pain.
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South