Dr. Michael Chapman, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Dubuque, IA. Dr. Chapman completed a residency at University of Illinois. He currently practices at Medical Associates Clinic PC and is affiliated with Mercyone Dubuque Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chapman is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Medical Associates Clinic PC
Medical Associates Clinic PC1500 Associates Dr, Dubuque, IA 52002 Existing Patients: (563) 584-4430
- Wash U Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University of Illinois, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Illinois, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chapman?
Could not have asked for more skilled, caring surgeon! Had minimally invasive spinal surgery 12 years ago, told my back was "mess" and I would ultimately need in-depth surgery to resolve problems. Was "referred" to Dr Chapman after "higher rated" surgeon refused to do it. By then had intense back pain, sciatica and could hardly function. Dr Chapman thoroughly reviewed my MRI, explained what he could do and what I could expect. He performed long complex surgery and significantly improved my ability to function. I could not have asked for more knowledgeable or caring Doctor. He was invested in helping me thru the entire process! He is an incredible surgeon and I highly recommend him. So glad I found him and entrusted myself to his care!
- Mercyone Dubuque Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital