Dr. Michael Bolognesi, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Bolognesi completed a residency at Duke Univerity Med Ctr. He currently practices at Duke Orthopedics/Sports Medcn and is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bolognesi is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Duke Orthopedics/Sports Medcn
Duke Orthopedics/Sports Medcn4709 Creekstone Dr Ste 300, Durham, NC 27703 Existing Patients: (919) 660-5066
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke Univerity Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Duke Univeristy Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Duke University, Medical School — 1998
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- Premera Blue Cross
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bolognesi?
In 2017 Dr. Bolognesi replaced both of my hips (3 months apart) and I was pain free after healing. Only spent one night in the hospital after each surgery. The staff at Duke Orthopedics and Duke hospital were fantastic, caring, and answered any questions I asked. Dr. Bolo was congenial, pleasant, and answered all questions spending as much time as needed with me.
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital
- Duke University Hospital