Dr. Michael Bernot, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Bernot completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Peachtree Orthopaedic Clinic, P.C. and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bernot is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Peachtree Orthopaedic Clinic, P.C.
Atlanta Office1901 Phoenix Blvd Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30349 (404) 355-0743
Peachtree Orthopedic Clinic
Peachtree Orthopedic Clinic2001 Peachtree Rd Ne Ste 705, Atlanta, GA 30309 (404) 355-0743
- Christ Hosp Bone & Joint Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1991
- McKay Lab Orth Rsch/U Penn, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernot?
Outstanding Administrative and Front Office staff. Great radiological technicians, and Dr. Bernot is a 5-Star medical professional in Sports Medicine, guided by experience, knowledge, and patient-centric practice. If you are searching for an Orthopaedics Practice and a Sports Medicine Specialist, choose Peachtree Orthopaedics and Dr. Bernot.
- Piedmont Hospital