Dr. Michael Adamo, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Adamo completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at KWAKU OSAFO-MENSAH, MD FCCP DABSM and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adamo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Kwaku Osafo-mensah, MD Fccp Dabsm
Fort Worth Office800 8th Ave Ste 432, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 923-2677
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Fort Worth Osteopathic Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adamo?
Dr Adamo PCP Intrnal Medicine TAV I Leslie make sure that the patient understands everything and according to your decision, they try very hard to take action on your plan on the spot. If you’ve ever been to several doctors trying to figure out a major or potentially major health issue, you will see the VALUE in waiting a little longer if need be, to receive that uncommon brand of attention; that’s who he is; he’s giving. The true value of the practice is discovered as we consider what we are receiving: He asks patients simple, gentle question that cause the patient to consider their answers carefully. Together you work towards the best course of action for you, he offers his wealth of expertise, his education, his experience, his kindness and time and the Office team works with him to take action seamlessly. Absolutely the best Dr. for getting answers and getting things done. (He did not hesitate to roll up his sleeves for me and my serious condition.) Thank You
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth