Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Michael Okun, MD is a neurology specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Okun completed a residency at University of FL. He currently practices at Univ Florida Movement Disorders and is affiliated with Adventhealth Daytona Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Okun is board certified in Neurology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University of FL, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Univ Florida Movement Disorders
University of Florida Center for Movement Disorders and Neurorestoration3450 Hull Rd Fl 4, Gainesville, FL 32607 Existing Patients: (352) 265-8408
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Okun?
Dr Okun is an amazing doctor. He has really helped me with my post covid symptoms even though I live in another state. Keeps checking in and is extremely knowledgeable Really happy I was introduced to him
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Okun has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Okun frequently treats Neurodegenerative Disorders.
Dr. Okun's office is located at 3450 Hull Rd Fl 4, Gainesville, FL 32607. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Daytona Beach
- Uf Health Shands Hospital