Dr. Michael Rich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rich's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Rich, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Rich completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Adolescent Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine
Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rich?
He has been very thoughtful and offered many reasonable recommendations to the problem(s) we were having with a family member. He also went above and beyond by spending far more time with us than what was scheduled during multiple appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rich frequently treats Child and Adolescent Development, Eating Disorder Treatment, and Eating Disorders.
Dr. Rich's office is located at 333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rich has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital