Dr. Michael Nissen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nissen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Nissen, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Nissen completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at Kkb Medical P.c. and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nissen is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Vitreo Retinal Cons, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nissen?
I’ve worked with Dr. Nissen for about 6-7 years. He’s helped me immensely, honestly, beautifully. All 5 stars solidly in place.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nissen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nissen frequently treats Progressive High Myopia, Degenerative Disorders of Globe, and Macular Hole.
Dr. Nissen's office is located at 1317 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nissen speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nissen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center