Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Nakashian, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Freehold, NJ. Dr. Nakashian completed a residency at University of Connecticut Health Center. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Institute Brielle Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Nakashian is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- UMDNJ-ROBT W JOHNSON MED SCH, Medical School — 2008
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 2008
- Bowdoin College Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nakashian?
My experiences over the last couple of years with Dr Nakashian and staff have been great. He listens to my issues and has provided relief as we both saw fit. I am a nurse, still able to practice what I love thanks to his knowledge and insight. I would trust no other. The P.A. with the practice is wonderful as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Michael Nakashian, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Nakashian's profile.
Dr. Nakashian specializes in Hand & Wrist Surgery and Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Nakashian frequently treats the following conditions: Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow), Adhesive Capsulitis, and Ankle Fracture. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Nakashian's office is located at 901 W Main St Bldg A Ste 265, Freehold, NJ 07728. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Nakashian provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Michael Nakashian, MD is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center and Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Michael Nakashian, MD holds board certifications in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Nakashian has over 14 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.8/5 for Dr. Michael Nakashian, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean University Medical Center
Orthopaedic Institute Brielle Orthopaedics
Orthopaedic Institute Brielle Orthopaedics901 W Main St Bldg A Ste 265, Freehold, NJ 07728 (732) 840-7500
Main office457 Jack Martin Blvd, Brick, NJ 08724 (732) 840-7500