Dr. Michael Nagel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nagel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Nagel, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Nagel completed a residency at U Calif Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Michael R. Nagel, M.D.. Dr. Nagel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- U Calif Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1969
- King Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1965
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1964
- Board Certified, American Board Of Nuclear Cardiology, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michael R. Nagel, M.D.
Michael R Nagel2505 Samaritan Dr Ste 306, San Jose, CA 95124 Existing Patients: (408) 497-5589
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nagel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nagel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nagel frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Heart Disease, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Nagel's office is located at 2505 Samaritan Dr Ste 306, San Jose, CA 95124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nagel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.