Dr. Michael Muto, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Muto's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Muto, MD is a oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Muto completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Brigham and Women's Hospital and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brigham & Women's Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Muto?
Best in the business, spent more time and came up with a much less invasive treatment plan then another doctor previously recommended. Would recommend to all friends and family!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Muto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Muto frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Muto's office is located at 75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Muto speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Muto has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute
- Lowell General Hospital