Dr. Michael Morris, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Marion, IL. Dr. Morris completed a residency at Ophthalmology At Scott & White Eye Institute/Texas A&M Health Science Center. He currently practices at Talley Eye Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morris is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Talley Eye Institute
Talley Eye Institute - Marion, IL8341 Express Dr, Marion, IL 62959 Existing Patients: (618) 969-9090
- Ophthalmology At Scott & White Eye Institute/Texas A&M Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Scott & White University Medical Campus Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morris?
I had the Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT) treatment right in the office. My follow up exam shows eye pressure dropped by half! The procedure was quick, literally minutes, and also very convenient. I was able to drive myself home afterwards. I recommend this procedure. Dr. Morris and his staff are very caring and knowledgeable.